The proliferation of the IoT, along with the vast array of existing sensors and devices, has already significantly increased the attack vectors for cyber criminals. This, coupled with the scarcity of security expertise in this space, makes it vital to mitigate risk.
Through a considerable network of global security partners, we can immediately protect your connected IoT devices, network and cloud infrastructures as well as securing your data integrity, intellectual property and confidentiality.
By engaging our team to conduct an early IoT security audit, vulnerability or penetration test, we can help you to identify all known threats and exploits. We will also recommend the steps required for remediation, all aimed at significantly reducing the risk of future attacks.
RC 4.1 Contain Ransomware
LAST LINE OF DEFENCE AGAINST RANSOMWARE
- Instantly detect an ongoing ransomware outbreak
- Immediately detect and identify the user and client which initiated the encryption and block any further encryption
- Stop the ransomware in its tracks by using our built-in scripts (Shutdown device, disable user in Active Directory, terminate a Citrix session or disable network devices)
- Quickly identify the user and the files that have been encrypted for an easy restore from backup
- Automate your GDPR reporting
- No network or performance overhead
VISION. VALUE. innovation.
The value that good data can provide is immeasurable. Adopting IoT technologies will enable you to both capture data, and intelligently utilise it.
Innovation is what drives us. We aspire to empower our customers through the application of the most compelling technologies available.